After attending our Spring Gathering on March 17, new members will be able to learn the ropes on site at one of three orientation sessions led by Hansberry Garden Co-President and Membership Chair Vicki Mehl. At the orientations, Vicki will give the newcomers keys to the gate and toolshed and assign each member one of the garden’s raised beds.
Also on the agenda at the orientations:
- Use of the garden’s tools
- Water supply
- Cooperative tasks and work days
- Gardening techniques
- Resources available to members
Dates and times of the sessions:
- Thursday, March 22, 6-7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24, 10-11 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25, 1:30-2:30 p.m.