Performances by “Soul-Pop” artist Danie Ocean and samba percussion troupe Unidos da Filadelfia will entertain revelers at Hansberry Garden’s Harvest Fest on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2018, from 3 to 6 p.m. as they enjoy the fall harvest, the garden and each other’s company.
The event is a potluck meal, and we encourage neighbors to share their favorite recipes, but don’t worry if you don’t have a dish to bring — there will be plenty of treats! Among the attractions that will be on offer:
- An autumn Bake Sale. Those who have attended our annual plant sale in the spring know that we have plenty of talented bakers among our members!
- Houseplants for sale. As we bid goodbye to outdoor gardening weather, find a green friend and take a little bit of garden inside.
- Beer from Germantown’s own Attic Brewing Co. , which will open near Wayne Junction sometime soon.
- Herb-infused teas, honey, and syrups from Viva Leaf Tea.
- Hot dogs and tofu dogs grilled on site.
- More, probably! Check back later for updates.
We look forward to seeing you in the garden!
One thought on “Performances, Potables, Plants, Purchasables and Potluck at Oct. 19 Harvest Fest”
Comments are closed.